เกมสล็อต คือ_ตู้สล็อต_สล็อต หมุน ฟรี
- Portable – Carry your Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan with you. Refer to it often.
- Shareable – Spread the word! Let the world know how you’re delivering change. Take a photo of your Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan to share on social media. Use the hashtag #namwayut.
The Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan is part of Reconciliation Canada’s national engagement strategy to build a national narrative on reconciliation and catalyze action. We have initiatives planned across the country through 2016-2017, which are intended to engage individuals, groups and organizations in the reconciliation process. Your Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan will contribute to the national narrative on reconciliation by illustrating the ways that Canadians are taking action. By sharing your Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan, you are inspiring others to think about reconciliation and to create their own plans.
Click here to download the Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan.
Create your own Back Pocket Reconciliation Action Plan:
- Fill in your Action Plan.
- Share over social media.
- Carry your plan with you everywhere you go. Use it as a conversation starter.
- Take action on implementing your plan!
Reconciliation in Action: A National Engagement Strategy,
a Canada 150 Signature Project, is funded in part by the Government of Canada
Réconciliation en action : une stratégie d’engagement nationale
est un projet de premier plan de Canada 150. Ce projet est financé en partie par le gouvernement du Canada.